The freehold development sits in two plots, Chez Bright Apartment and Airview Towers. Bukit Sembawang View Pte Ltd, the developer of the project acquired the two parcels of lands.
Facts about the tender
· Bukit Semawang View Pte Ltd won the development tender for the freehold with a bid of $202.17 million.
· The high development is situated on St. Thomas Walk 2 and 10.
· The project sits on a 5,877.4 m2 parcel of land which translates to a gross floor area of about 18,102 m2.
· Bukit Semawang View Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of the Bukit Sembawang Estates.
· A quick analysis of the tender data reveals that the land cost $1,141 f2.
The developer for 8 St Thomas plans to develop two-storeyed buildings within then two parcels of land. One block will house 36 storeyed condominium and the other 35. The buildings will comprise of well finished and fitted 1 – 4 bedroom condos. It will also have several penthouses targeting high-class investors. It also target investors looking for high return to their investment.
8 St Thomas is a premier development located next to the Orchard Road. This is one of the most popular entertainment and retail spot in Singapore. It is also close next to the Great World City Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Mohamed Sultan Road is few meters away. The area has varieties of eateries and entertainment. The project is also linked to other areas of Singapore including its Capital. 8 Saint Thomas Walk condo is by Bukit Sembawang Estates and is a freehold development next to Great World City MRT Station.
About the Developer of 8 St Thomas
· Bukit Sembawang operations date back in 1911. Its history is long and rich with its initial dealings focusing on rubber. It later diversified to real property in the 1950s. The Company was incorporated and listed as a public company in 1968. Then, it focused on property investment and development.
· Bukit Sembawang has over a century experience in property development. In its portfolio are some of the well-known properties in Singapore. These include more than 1,000 in Sembawang, 500 units across Singapore and 2,500 homes in Seletar Hills.
· The Company has received outstanding property development Awards.
Amenities around 8 St Thomas Project Site
8 St Thomas is located near Orchard Road. The area is well established with several amenities. And it is the heartbeat of this marvelous project. It’s both suitable for work and leisure. The development is few minutes’ walk to the railways’ stations. These are Somerset, Havelock and Great World MRT. It’s also a minute to the bus station Airview Twr.
The development site has 3 primary schools located a mile or less. These are Anglo-Chinese, St. Margaret’s and River Valley Primary. The area is located to the NTUC Fair Price and Mandarin Gallery.
These are a few amenities in the area. It is ideal for both local and international investors.
Quick Summary for 8 St Thomas Buyers
The high-end development offers an exciting opportunity for homeowners and investors. The set date for 8 St Thomas launch is 2018. It will have 219 condominium units. The units will have two types of views. For those looking for outstanding view, all the condominiums on the 6th floor and above having unblocked view. The 8 St Thomas is a 24-hour dynamic and vibrant neighborhood. Its developer, Bukit Sembawang has over 50 years experience in real estate development.